Our Aesthetics beauty school program teaches you the latest techniques to purify, balance and renew the skin, as well as the artistry of make-up application. We’re proud to be a Bioelements Partner School offering a curriculum infused with the latest technical training from the industry leader in skincare. You will also gain knowledge of business strategies and receive training in guest services. Our skin care programs not only prepare you for the state board exam, but more importantly, for a long-term career in the industry.
Weeks 1-5 is Mon-Fri 9a-4:30p
Weeks 6-19 is Mon, Wed, Thurs 9a-4:30p/ Tues 1p-8:30p/Every other Fri 9a-4:30p/Every other Sat 9a-4p
Next Class Start Dates
- Jun 01, 2020 – Full Time
Or call the admissions office directly at 920-944-2758 or send us an email.
- Specialized techniques and theoretical principals for skin analysis and conditions, facials, chemical treatments, skin and body treatments, eyebrow arching and hair removal
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment for the advanced levels of skin care
- Critical business planning and communications skills for a well rounded education
- Small classroom sizes to encourage your creativity and promote better learning
- Hands-on training with state-of-the-art equipment and technology for real-world experience
- Access to and instruction from world renown artists
- Job placement in top salons and spas prior to graduation
NCEA Aesthetician Scholarship Application
Have a question? Contact Us